Single Moti-Lab unit
Assembled size of apparatus approximately 1700mm X 1510mm (5’8” X 5’4”)
This is recommended for comfortable use by 8 children at a time.
- 1 X Moti-Lab reservoir (approx 1700mm X 400mm X 400mm)
- 1 X Lid
- 4 X Double sided magnetically receptive stacking whiteboards (approx 1500mm X 300mm X 17mm)
- 16 Gutter Sections (4 X 800mm, 4 X 600mm, 4 X 400mm, 4 X 200mm)
- 2 X Water Wheels
- 2 X Switches
- 1 X Instruction manual
- 1 X Care guide
Unlimited access to our online resource packs and website membership (login required for each teacher / practitioner).
Huge amounts of fun and learning!
2 Moti-Lab Units
This is recommended for comfortable use by 16 children at a time. The Moti-Lab units can be used separately or joined to form larger walls. Ideal for splitting a class into halves.
We are happy to offer multiple part payment invoices so you can split the cost across budgets should you need to. As it is a resource that can be shared right across the setting this could include Early Years, KS1, KS2, Maths, Science, outdoor provision budget or however you’d like to structure it (a maximum of 4 separate payments by Bank Transfer Only).
We want to keep our customers close, this allows us to:
- Get your feedback and collaboration. We want to be able to give you the best teaching resources and what is most useful to you with our future products.
- School budgets are tight so we can pass the savings on, to you.
- Your time is precious. You will love Moti-Lab but if there are any problems we want to be there to sort them out with the minimum of fuss and inconvenience to you.
It’s been a long road but we’ve finally found the right founders for Moti-Lab. We are proud to announce that we have now received investment from The Young Foundation. Having gone through The Young Academy, [...]
For a while now we’ve been looking for academic partners to aid the value we can offer to teachers with our Moti-Lab products and services. We’ve now found the ideal partnership. Moti-Lab is very proud [...]